Users now have a self-serve tools to assign orders themselves on the web.
Unassigned orders have become unsustainable and unmanageable on JOOR. Users can create unassigned orders on the app but they cannot resolve them or assign them themselves, which is problematic because 1) They must rely on JDT to assign orders for them, which is a heavy internal lift and 2) Waiting on JDT to assign orders for them means it takes longer for them to finalize/export orders. In Q1 2019 alone, 10% of orders- nearly 55,000- were unassigned. This took up ~450 hours of JDT’s time to resolve them.
We are looking to give our users self-serve tools they can use to assign orders themselves on web. They will be able to:
- View which orders are unassigned
- Filter to view unassigned orders
- Assign orders to a retailer
What’s new in this release?
View Unassigned Orders
- On the orders list page, there is now a yellow indicator on each order that is unassigned
- Users can hover over the yellow indicator to view a tooltip with a message that the order needs to be assigned to a retailer account
“Only Unassigned Orders” filter
- If users click on this checkbox, then the orders list will filter to display only unassigned orders
Assign orders to a retailer account
You can now assign retailers to an order! Users can use this action to assign a retailer to any order- unassigned orders OR orders that were already assigned to another retailer.
- This new action can be found by selecting 1+ orders on the orders list page and clicking into the bulk actions dropdown on the bottom of the screen
- Users can search for an existing retail connection in the modal, and then assign that retailer to their selected order(s)
- Note: the retailer dropdown takes geo-restrictions into account
Effects on the order once the user assigns a retailer:
- Account ID- New retailer’s account ID added to order
- Shipping / Billing Addresses- Maintained on order, and the addresses of the new retailer will populate in the address dropdowns (if exist)
- Warehouse- Maintained on order, and the warehouses of the new retailer will populate in the warehouse dropdown (if exist)
- Payment terms- Maintained on order, and payment terms of new retailer will populate in the payment terms dropdown (if exist)
- Door- Existing door(s) on order removed. Door dropdown populated with the new retailer’s doors (if exist)
- Discounts- Inherit retailer-level discounts if the new retailer has one. Otherwise, maintain any existing discounts.
- Price Type - Maintained on order. if user goes to reassign price type, populate new retailer's price types in the dropdown.
- Sales Rep- Maintained on order.
- Other Order Data- Maintained on order.
If user is restricted from editing approved/shipped orders, they will not be able to apply this action to approved or shipped orders